30.9.10

Let Me Hold Your Crown

Sara Bareilles came out with a smash hit a few years ago. Her cheekiness and spunk made her climb the charts like no other. Those words describe her perfectly because her recent song and video are the best thing I have come across in a long time. The song is called King of Anything. And just hearing that makes me laugh, it describes so much in my life. They lyrics come at you with a sass and cheek like no other.



Oh and the fashion part... how CUTE does she look throughout the video?? Plus the design is great. Her outfits are very down to earth and look like she picked them because she is so comfortable. But the final scenes in the tutu dresses? Very cheeky (yes I said it AGAIN)


Check it out

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!