4.10.10

My Turn to Decide

After all the worry and boredom last year, I feel new and rejuvenated. I feel independent and stronger then ever before. I am pursuing the dreams I have always had and figuring them out for myself!

I have confirmed my internship at Sweetspot.ca (which everyone should check out ;) and today I had a meeting with the head of volunteers at FDCC...

Yes you heard me right, Fashion Design Council of Canada, the company that started ALL of the fashion the Canada gets. Anywho, I am going to be helping out there after school!

Here was my first experience at Fashion Week in Grade 9, it was AMAZING, sat front row and was truly inspired.



Fortune favors the prepared mind.
-Louis Pasteur-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!