24.3.11

You’ll Be Out of Ideas Pretty Soon

California 1241

California 1249

California 1270

California 1302

California 1310

California 1329

California 1449

California 1463

California 1467

leggings/loose knit sweater, borrowed; vest, Topshop; boots, Steve Madden

Outfit Number Two! We got super creative with this look. I absolutely love this outfit too. It was so cozy and effortless. Prefect for early spring – for the exception of the foot of snow outside right now. I have had enough! Come out, come out where ever you are spring.

- M

PS. Bigger pictures! Finally! I am using a new program called Windows Live Writer, so much easier. I am still playing with some of the formatting, but so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!