3.4.11

Love of Mine

UK 2131UK 2137UK 2140jacket, favourite one ever and I have no idea; cropped top, Topshop; skirt, TNT; boots, Brown’s; pearls, vintage; messenger bag, Jost

The editing is really crappy. The flash wasn’t making me too happy in these pictures. This skirt has been my life and love throughout this year. The pleats make me so happy. I have worn it to the point of no return. And that is my new school bag! I was looking for something like that forever. You will also see these boot a LOT coming up. They are the best things ever, so comfortable!

That’s the last of my outfits from the UK. I was lucky enough to go to Toronto Fashion Week this year! I will post some of those pictures ASAP.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!