10.4.11

Printemps

UK 1872UK 1871UK 1874 UK 1864UK 1873tumblr_liwfx1mWp31qb8xspo1_500

Today was beautiful. Those pictures weren’t taken today, they were taken in the middle of March at the Econ Building in St. Andrews - that’s a tough life ya business students, but they were not taken today. Today it thunder stormed in the morning causing me to lay in bed and enjoy Sunday. The afternoon was filled with wet pavement and clouded sunrays. I went for a run and everything was green. It made me so happy. We are so much closer to looking like that ^

That lovely “thing” is from an amazing tumblr called the little things. It reminds you just how lovely those small things are. And oh the sun how I miss you!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!