11.4.11

Toronto Diary

Spring 078Spring 080Spring 095red 014 Spring 091

red 015red 018Spring 100 Spring 102

Spring 105

jeans and purse, Topshop; jacket, vintage; boots, Browns

Some selfies, artsy shots, runway stuff. I was very lucky to be able to attend Toronto Fashion Week with my friend Christian. We went to Rudsak which was very cool – edgy, motorcycle wear. We then went on an adventure to find food. It was pretty fun running around in those boots (I told you they would be seen again). The outfit was simple with a bunch of intense pieces. I was really surprised to see some really amazingly dressed people. The last few times I was lucky enough to go I don’t remember being inspired. This time it was exciting – go Toronto!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!