1.5.11

Quotations

California 627

orangeloveweakstuDYING  peoples hearts are important, edgar was a little crazy, well done drake, ha – me in a few weeks

An aspect of my blog was quotation posts. They are important to me – so i though that I would share. I have recently found a round up, hope you enjoy! Today has been beautifully eventful. This morning my family and I ran to sporting life 10km for camp ooch! It was so awesome, we all got under our time from last year. I finished in 56 minutes which I’m extremely proud of. This week is going to be INSANE, I am warning you now. I am so trilled/pumped/nervous for everything that is coming up!

For now, here is what I’ve found/heard/read lately. They are pretty cool…

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. - Alfred Lord Tennyson (or Dayna Austin, thank you)

It’s our choices, Harry, that show who we truly are, far more then our abilities. – Dumbledore (pg. 245, Chamber of Secrets)

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa

No gold digging for me.. I take diamonds – Mae West

The human tendency to regard little things as important has produced very many great things. – George Christoph Litchtenberg

What a deformed thief this fashion is – William Shakespeare (Much Ado About Nothing, Act III Scene III)

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!