26.8.11

Car Modelling 101

IMG_5912IMG_5913IMG_5914IMG_5915 dress, American Rag; sweater, Target; purse, Zadig et Voltaire; shoe, Bernardo

Ha, sooo my mom (featured photographer) and I got creative… her blue car seemed like the perfect modelling background. So we dolled it up in front of the sweet ride. And no, I am not really a car model and I am not going to teach how to car model. But that would be a sick job…

Another reaally really comfortable outfit! This dress is so cozy, something that I will be able to wear for many seasons! The sweater was on sale at target, it was such a steal! All together this was an easy outfit for a lazy Sunday Brunch. I needed to gear up for the night ahead of me… more pictures to come!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!