25.8.11

Nuts & Bolts

Cottages_Cities 389Cottages_Cities 394Cottages_Cities 408Cottages_Cities 418Cottages_Cities 435 Cottages_Cities 440 Cottages_Cities 475

Me - cargo pants, Saks Fifth Avenue; shirt and bag, Topshop; heels, Aldo; necklace, unknown    Harry – shirt, Zara; jeans, Nudie Jeans Co.

My mom threw an amazing surprise birthday party for her boyfriend. It was fun to get all dressed up and go down town. This was one of the most comfortable outfits I have ever worn! Both pieces were loose and free but made me feel completely glamorous. I think it is important to feel comfortable in whatever you are wearing, that way you feel like you are at your best all night. Sometimes you get as lucky as this and feel like you are wearing your PJs out of the house – I kid you not this was that comfortable!

Go out and get comfy, but not tooo comfy!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!