4.9.11

Back 2 School

freckle-face:<br /><br />(by Rachel Dowda)California 189UK 1827
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut

I can't tell you what I learned from school but I could tell you a story or two, um. Yeah, of course I learned some rules. - Asher Roth

I will be putting my khaki skirt back on starting Tuesday morning. Some word of wisdom before I embark on the year ahead.

Good Luck Grads of 2012 - this is gonna be fun!

(Credit pictures click on them - http://23marbles.tumblr.com/ - two are mine {photocred to ali abbott, you rock})

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!