18.10.11

MIA

GivingThanks 083Copy of GivingThanks 059 GivingThanks 144 GivingThanks 377

Very, very long absence! Once a week at minimum! I apologize, mostly to myself because it was something I promised many months back. How has your fall been? Mine has been insane. Somewhere between basketball games and university things I spent a beautiful long weekend at my cottage with family.

We gave our thanks and only set fire to a few things. Hmmm and fall fashion? Laugh right out loud, has barely occurred to me. With so many new things in Toronto, Jcrew and Topshop. WhAt? I need to get on shopping/updating my wardrobe. Still haven’t found the bag I want yet! Oh the horrors!

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!