5.2.12

Happy Thoughts & Lovely Things

 

My very, very first blog award! I am so psyched to be receiving any sort of mention whatsoever! It is cool that I am actually getting attention for this thrown-together-treasures-and-inspirations of a blog.

I received this award for Shawna from Serpentine Street. She has been the sweetest supporter and has an amazing blog herself – check it out! Essentially this award is passed on through bloggers for those who have under 200 followers. It helps starters/newbies like myself get more traffic and attention for the work that they are sharing. Now that I have received the award I pass it on to 5 bloggers and share 5 facts that my followers wouldn’t know about me!

Thank you to new followers, old supporters and everyone in-between!

Her Persona 

Love, Blair 

Frills and Freckles

Twirl

Daily Routine

1. At 17 I am an aunt to many little nieces and nephews

2. I secretly LOVE canoe tripping in Algonquin park

3. I can’t stand wearing make up, the only fun part is putting it on

4. Sometimes I still read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul….

5. I have a blackberry but I am dying to have an iphone so I can have instagram

-M

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, girl! Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for following me! I'm following you back now. Hope you have a lovely day!
    XO, Janie
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check it out at http://www.dallasdivadiaries.com/2012/02/weekend-beauty-haul-and-another-award.html
    Congrats, and thanks for being such a great blogger!
    XO, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserved it! I love your style & your blog so much :) And congrats on your second award from Dallas Diva as well! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate wearing makeup also but it's so fun to apply and play with :) I just got an iPhone a few months ago and I'm already obsessed with taking photos for Instagram... I have so many of my cat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!