3.4.12

Pink Power







jeans, Macy’s – shirt, Target – blazer, Express – ring, Topshop – shoes, Converse
Before leaving Rome I was desperate to have some gelato, but it was just my luck that there wasn't one store open at 2 in the afternoon! We were told that this was "off season" or in other words cold, for Rome. But being tourist we pranced around in sundresses and spring wear in the 20 degree weather. And of course I had to match the gelato to my new bubble gum blazer. It has been my favourite investment this spring - it's super light so I will be able to carry it into beautiful summer nights in the city. I love it too pieces!
-M

8 comments:

  1. You seem like a sweet girl and your blog is really cute. However, your spelling and grammar are pretty bad. You should have someone proofread for you because it makes you seem very unprofessional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink on you. Love your hair also.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute pink blazer!!! Come by and let's follow each other hun! great blog! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaks for your sweet coment on my blog! What about following eachother? : )
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! thanks for stopping by in my blog :)
    I just have to say your pink blazer is one of the coolest I have seen in a long time. I LOVE the bright colour and also that shape! well, and I would love to visit Rome. I have been to Crete island so far :P
    btw, if you're interested, we could follow each other's blogs to stay in touch :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun thank you!! I also followed through Bloglovin :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I so adore that pretty pink jacket! You and your hair are gorgeous <3

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!