28.8.12

Indian Summer










skirt, Zara - shirt, Free People - boots, B2 - bag, Luella 
This may be super surprising to hear but almost that entire outfit is property of my mothers… I just styled it myself! I fell in love with this bag the moment I found it at the back of my moms closet, the back!!! The scalloped detailing is so pretty!
Cool story about the boots: they used to be around 6 inches taller. I bought them about 5 years ago and wore them out a bunch but I decided I wanted a pair of booties now instead! I am happy with my little DIY..
I am sorry for the absence of posts, I will be getting back to all of your sweet comments asap!  
-M

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Your outfit is really cute! Love the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!